[Northkeep] OT--Vagina Monologues

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 15:21:06 PST 2008

Sunday, November 16th, at 3:00pm we will be having our next meeting.  If you would like to know more about V-Day 2009 events, please join us at Shades of Brown Coffee House at 33rd and Peoria, across the street from BOK Bank.  We will be meeting in the back room; just follow the hallway till you run out of room.

I have had just one volunteer thus far, and that saddens me.  I know a lot of you will be in Mississippi next March, leaving behind a few stray souls like me.  I need you lords and ladies.  I feel the need to do what I can to educate and support girls and women who have become victimized.  I'm not asking for anything other than what I am also doing, and I understand this issue may not be on the top of your priority list, although I believe it ought to be, but I need your help.  Please help.  Please.

Thank you,
Susan