[Northkeep] "Fair" Potluck Lunch Sideboard/RaffleReminder/Waterbearing

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Nov 12 20:50:00 PST 2008

Aoife:

I would be delighted to bring a big ole pot of soup for the pot luck, if it
looks like it's happening... ?

As well, please count on me for donations to the raffle:  How about a batch
of fudge or other chocolately goodness?

Fundraising for waterbearing went really well at fighter practice - and I'll
do some more fundraising at next week's practice.

- Zubeydah