ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 08:19:04 PST 2008
-'Roller' buckles at Tandy. Do y'all have Tandy in Tulsa?
-Naalbinding requires a needle with a big enough eye for the yarn...darning needles with the gentle bend at the end are good...or you can carve out a pop-sickle/craft stick. Check with me at Harvest Faire this weekend.
-What size is appropriate for mead to you? Beer or wine/champagne?
...brick by brick
--- On Tue, 11/18/08, zubeydah at northkeep.org <zubeydah at northkeep.org> wrote:
From: zubeydah at northkeep.org <zubeydah at northkeep.org>
Subject: [Northkeep] questions....
To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 10:05 AM
So... does anyone know....
- where can I get those nifty 'roller' style buckles used on armor?
- Does anyone have HL Debroah's contact info? She gave me her phone # at
Populace, and then I promptly misplaced it.. :( I need to talk to her about
- Does anyone with knowledge of Naalbinding know what sorts of tools /
implements are required to do such a thing, other than yarn?
- Does anyone know of a local beekeeper that sells locally made honey?
- Does anyone know of an inexpensive source for bottles, of an appropriate size
for mead making?
Thanks in advance for any help,
Northkeep mailing list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
More information about the Northkeep