[Northkeep] Reminder of Gate Shifts for Fair of the Harvest

giladriel giladriel at cox.net
Tue Nov 18 18:53:06 PST 2008

After 4 years we finally got our stuff out of storage, my house looks like a
flea market took over so I will not be able to make chemin noir this weekend

I was supposed to do the saturday 6-8am gate duty, but will be unable to
attend this event.
I'm sorry to have to back out, but home must come before play. if anyone
would be willing to take this shift I'm sure Gena would be most appreciative

Thanks
Michelle