[Northkeep] Greetings all

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 09:50:48 PST 2008

To all,

I have recently return from my trek south and although being a tad bit cold I had a great time at BAM and am proud to announce that we repelled the invading hoard, I sure hope they come back.  Fighters if you have not experienced fighting at BAM do so if you ever get the chance the castle is just awesome.  But onto more important things.  Wednesday fighter practice will be canceled for fighting but will still need to be cleaned.  I will be there at 5:30pm and will start cleaning it so please come out and help me get it done.  Thanks and Have a great Holiday.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep