[Northkeep] A thankful Thanksgiving day.

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 27 07:46:12 PST 2008

Greetings all,
With pen in hand I write to you these words...in all the known world there is no better land than Ansteorra and especially its Northern Region. The halls and homes are filled with kindly folk who live in good cheer. The fields and farms are full of bounty that is readily shared among one and all. The keeps and castles are well guarded by many a stalwart and stout warrior both at home and far away on foreign soils. If you can not find friendship and fun then it will find you. Truly we are blessed to live in such times among such people.

It is all of you who make this land great through your efforts both large and small, through deeds both current and past. Each of you makes these northern lands more than a just a place on the map, you make this a place to be proud of. There is something in each of you that I have had the pleasure to meet that makes me glad to know you. ...And so I say to each soul out there in the lands of this Northern Region of Ansteorra I am thankful to you all. I for one look forward to seeing your faces at the upcoming events so that we might in mirth and happiness celebrate the unique character of our land and the many things we have to be thankful for here in the North.

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep
Lord of Chemin Noir