[Northkeep] Fighter Practice on 29 November

Michael Kahn Kahn at West-Point.org
Sun Nov 30 11:48:30 PST 2008

fighter practice yesterday, I've uploaded a picture of the best of the
minor bruises I received.  I'm told I might want to consider a taller
shield.

Warning - the photo at the link shows a pretty good view of my big ole
butt.  This image may not be appropriate for all viewers.  Viewer
discretion is advised.  Miles is NOT responsible for blindness -
temporary or permanent - that results from viewing this image of his big
butt.  You click the link, you take your chances.

  http://www.west-point.org/users/usma1984/41246/Miles/BruiseCrop.jpg

Thanks everyone for the awesome practice, especially Centurion Ulf and
Robyn for having it at their house and to His Grace, Duke Aaron, for
taking time out of his Thanksgiving weekend to help improve our skills.
It was great fun!  It also told me that I'm really out of shape.

  Miles Grey