[Northkeep] Fundraising for Waterbearing - Fair of the Harvest

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Nov 12 10:47:29 PST 2008

Greetings, Northkeep!

I will be at Fighter Practice this evening, doing some fundraising for
Waterbearing for Fair of the Harvest. As a thank you for any donation over
$1.00, I will have a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie.  There's also a
possibility (depending on when I'm able to get off work today) that I may
have two pans of my famous Double Chocolate Coffee Kahlua brownies available
for sale, with all proceeds going to the waterbearing for FOTH.

Hope to see you there,

- Zubeydah