[Northkeep] questions....

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 08:19:04 PST 2008

Greetings,

-'Roller' buckles at Tandy. Do y'all have Tandy in Tulsa?

-Naalbinding requires a needle with a big enough eye for the yarn...darning needles with the gentle bend at the end are good...or you can carve out a pop-sickle/craft stick. Check with me at Harvest Faire this weekend.

-What size is appropriate for mead to you? Beer or wine/champagne?

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick