[Northkeep] OT-

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 14 16:31:02 PDT 2008

Greetings,

       I just wanted to let everyone to know what is going on with Mom (Elisabeth de Calais). She spent 24 hours in observation at St. Johns yesterday but she is home now. She has been to the doctor, and he is treating her for heart failure and liver distress. They are not planning on her going into the hospital at the moment but if she does not get better quickly her doctor will admit her. He was a little upset they didn't keep her when she was there. If anyone wants anymore information please contact me or Gerard. I would have posted sooner but I thought that he was going to post something, sorry.

In service,
Olivia