[Northkeep] medieval cub scout event

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 00:56:34 PDT 2008

Just a quick reminder note. I  am coordinating the twin arrows district cub scout dad and lad event. I know most of you will be at samhain but if you're not going to samhain please consider throwing on some garb or armor and coming out saturday to zink ranch to demo.date is october 25. if you would be interested in helping out please email me at tresehardy at yahoo.com
also if you have a cub scout you intend to attend with don't forget that registration is due the tenth.
thank you,
Eve
Teresa Hardy