[Northkeep] (Try this again with out the scramble) THANKS

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 06:17:00 PDT 2008

Yes, I wish to send out a hardy ThankYou for the help I had at the VFW this last Saturday.  The members of the VFW were and are extremely please with how things all turned out. So Thanks again to Tia, Talana, Cadfin (sorry sp?), Damon, Thorvald,Ungus, Elodie, Morgan, Carla, Angus, Hamish,George, Nick, Black Hawk, Ian and my Wife, Son and Daughter. These are the ones that came out and worked hard in getting the VFW looking good.  The members of the VFW were very surprise by the number of people who came out to help. They tend to have the people who say they will do something but not follow through. We not only follow through we tend to follow through together. I believe we really impressed them. So a Vivat to all these person and to the greatest Barony in the Known World.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep