[Northkeep] directions

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Oct 23 17:39:50 PDT 2008

greetings

sorry , i'm slipping into town to switch gear, and go samhain . in the 300 + e-mails i just went through i seem to remember someone asking for directions to samhain.
the best i could find was going to googlemaps.com  entering my address, and then entering
1200 Quarry Drive ,Granite, OK 73547  thats the address for camp kate .
that pretty much gave me step by step directions all the way there.

hope that helps , now if i can one day learn how to keep the stupid letters from changing in the middle of an e-mail ,i'll be happier ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur