[Northkeep] [Fwd: Open invitation to teach at Clothiers Seminar 2009]

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Wed Oct 29 05:36:38 PDT 2008

Clothier's is in the SW corner of the Kansas City metroplex (four miles
of 169, four hours north of Tulsa)

----

Unto all the artisans & craftsmen of Calontir does Baroness Briana Etain
MacKorkhill send warm greetings!

I come before you to ask once again that you offer up your wealth of
knowledge and your generosity in sharing that bounty with others.
Clothier's fast approaches (Feb 7, 2009) and this year marks our 24th
anniversary of the event.

I know that in the past, we have had the honor of presenting many
talented and diverse instructors and it is my commitment that we shall
surpass our glories of the past.

To that end, I send this missive. Our class format remains the same: 1
or 2 hour classes; Walk Through History at the noon break and court at
Their Majesties pleasure.

There will be an inn onsite and instructors will receive a token good
for a meal from the inn.

We will be using the same site as last year, Wheatridge Middle School in
Gardner, KS. It is a large site with lots of classrooms. Site is very
dry. Parking is plentiful.

If you would like to teach a class at Clothiers this year, please
contact me at briana at peoplepc.com or briana at everestkc.net . We would
love to add your class to our roster. I will need to know what the title
of your class is, how long to schedule that class (1 or 2 hours), any
A-V needs and both your SCA name and title and your mundane name. We
will then list you on the instructor list on the webpage. For a
tentative list of classes, check out the website:
_http://www.modaruniversity.org/CS.htm_

Thanks in advance for your willingness to share your research with
everyone.

In service to Crown and Kingdom,

 Baroness Briana Etain MacKorkhill