[Northkeep] Heraldry Stuff

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 06:11:27 PDT 2008

Kevin -

I submitted my name change, a Household name and device, and a badge for myself and Wynfrith.  It was paid for almost 2 years ago.  Is there any way to track this, since I submitted all the paperwork I had, and have managed to lose the originals.

Thank you, and sorry for the public post...just got to looking, and didn't find anything.

Kale, who is apparently still Catin in the eyes of the heralds...

In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett