[Northkeep] Last night at Grub and Garb

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 30 09:04:50 PDT 2008

Greetings all,
I would like to thank everyone who attended last nights festivities. It was wonderful to see so many people out and about enjoying all that these fine occasions have to offer. There were even a few faces we had not seen for a while, you know who you are, and I hope you know how welcomed it was to see you again.

I would especially like to thank all those who I crossed swords with. My body is tired, sore, and still trying to accept the lessons it was taught. My right thigh is definitely remembering how Lord Zaren taught it to sty behind my shield, and my upper right arm is remembering how Centurion Angus Gunn showed it that it was not fast enough recovering once I had thrown a shot. It is with great hope that wish everyone has as good a time as I did. For those that those who missed the occasion perhaps we will see you there next time.

There is only one last thing I must say before signing off...Autumn...put some darn clothes on!
(You had to be there to get that joke)

Kindly,
Ian
Baron