[Northkeep] Saturday Demo

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 08:14:28 PDT 2008

Greetings Northkeep,

It's demo time. I realize that the final information gather was difficult and I apologize for dropping the ball a bit. Saturday we have been asked to do a demo at the St. Augustine Chruch at 1720 E. Apache. The demo is to begin at 130pm so be a little early for setup. They are looking for atmosphere galore, so fighters of all kinds, bards, heralds, artisans, please bring your equipment and show what we in Northkeep and the SCA are really all about. I apologize but due to a mundane obligation I will not be able to make it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Hospitaller Northkeep