[Northkeep] Fair Of The Harvest 4th Annual Raffle

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Tue Oct 7 09:04:48 PDT 2008

Greetings, Good Gentles!

In little more than a month Chemin Noir's Fair Of The Harvest
will be upon us (Nov. 21,22&23 at Will Rogers Scout Camp,
Cleveland, OK) and I send this call out for you to consider
what you might want to donate.  Last year we invited people
to condider things made by the populace of these lands.
Many have already told us of many wonderous things they are in
the process of crafting. (even some of our mundane friends are
getting in the act!) Some items are to be made with things
made by others, especially flavorings in some baked goods. Even
if you can't make something but see something you'd like
to donate..please do!  In addition: please consider things for
our wonderful children...they like to pick things out too!

We are looking forward to seeing our friends!

Aoife, Raffle...um...Steward?