[Northkeep] Armoring for the Northern Region

Paul Yoskowitz centurionorion at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:06:01 PDT 2008

Unto the Great Region of the North, do I, Centurion Uriangqadi Cinoajin
(Orion) send greetings.

 As Gulf War draws nigh, preparations must begin.  Armor must be built or
repaired and weapons must be readied.  I am sending a call to all who would
be armored for this auspicious event.  I am offering my knowledge and skills
to assist in the design and building of armor.  This offer is extended to
ALL who are interested in wearing armor – fighter or not.  If you are only
wanting armor to wear for Gulf War or if this would be your first suit of
armor, it's time to make ready.  It's time to come together and begin
preparations...to ensure that we are ready to show the Knowne World the
strength and unity that is the North.

 As availabilities can be sometimes difficult to match up, I'm offering my
email address of centurionorion at gmail.com as the most expeditious method of
contacting me to discuss whatever assistance needed.  I have several armor
sites that I can provide to help you get the necessary pieces of armor
(elbows, knees, etc) to meet the minimum armor requirements.  I also have
sources for other necessary supplies you may need (leather, rivets, ABS,
etc).  Contact me with supplies in hand and we can discuss, design, and
begin the building of armor..

 So, to my fellow Northerners, I say... Let's get ready for Gulf...Let's
build an army....Let's show the Knowne World that Northern Ansteorra is a
force to be reckoned with...a force to be ready for...a force of honor,
respect, and strength.  We are Northern Ansteorra.

Centurion Uriangqadi Cinoajin