[Northkeep] new baronial op is now up .

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Oct 9 17:10:48 PDT 2008

greetings

also , if you spot errors , please let kevin know what , where , when , etc.

thats why we have it posted , so people can make corrections , people move, names change, somebody got an award that got  missed , something wasnt spelled the " right way " etc . but if you never let him know he can't fix it ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur