[Northkeep] Wednesday Fighter Practice

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 23:56:25 PDT 2008

The Secret Pirate Hide-Out shall be open for revelry on Friday Oct. 31st begining at 3 pm and ending whenever the last person leaves or passes out, whichever comes first. (nine pm)  Bring your own beverage of choice and a bag or two of sweet booty for the treasure chest.  Please let us know how many are coming so that I can make enough stew and cornbead.  We are aware this may be problematic for some who like to attend Faolan's party so we understand that completely.  Any all who wish to attend both could take their young ones to our gathering and leave early.  We have loads of fun and have been told ours was the coolest house on the block!  We hope to see you there.  Dress badly and carry a very big schtick!

 FYI, all fighting will be under "Raptor Rules"
 Pets are welcome, especially if they are in pirate garb.
 Pumplin carving with swords is a possibility (BYOP).
 There is limited crash space available for out of towners.

 Selwyn and Belle
 798-5432 or 5431
 11542 East 7th Street  (That's on 7th east of Garnett)
 Tulsa, OK 74128

 timgoins at yahoo. com

 This is NOT an SCA event, but a private Halloween party.  We reserve the right to throw anyone overboard.