[Northkeep] Webmaster Needed

Dervilia OShannon dervilia.oshannon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 12:02:46 PDT 2008

For all you creative job seekers:

Knowing that a diverse group of individuals play SCA, I thought this job opening might raise some interest.  I work at Tulsa Community College and was informed of an opening for Webmaster that starts at over $43,000 annually.  If you have a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts, Graphic Design, Commercial Art or Web design, you might want to check this out.

Go to www.tulsacc.edu and click on the quicklinks to "employment".  The listing is in the "staff" link.

Good luck,
Ly. Dervilia O'Shannon

May you work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.  –An Irish Proberb