[Northkeep] The bookmeister needs help.

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Sat Oct 18 10:10:59 PDT 2008

>Date:    Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:24:45 -0500
>From:    Ted Eisenstein <alban at socket.net>
>Subject: website!

There was some talk here a few months ago about my really old books
and the webbing
thereof. For various reasons, I'm asking for help now:

if anyone would like to work on putting all those photos up on the
web (www.rescriptorium.com),
contact me. It need not be just one person. It better not be just one
person, actually, now that
I think about it, considering how many books and photos there are.

For now, I'm looking for person or persons to get the JPEGs up onto
the site, appropriately
divided amongst the various books (I'm thinking an alphabetical list
of books; click on the book,
and you see page thumbnails. Click on a thumbail, you get the full
page.)

Later on, I'm hoping to see transcriptions of each page side-by-side
with each photo, and
then translations, redactions, edits, perhaps even eventually a
musical track for select music
bits....but for now, all I really want is to get the damn photos up
on the damn web.[

Anyone wanna help?

(Permission granted to pass this posting along to whoever may be of
help, SCA or mundane.
I really do want this to be an open-source available-to-everyone
useful-for-all site.)

Alban