[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Teachers Needed for children

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 18 21:55:20 PDT 2008

Greetings,

The children of the kingdom need you! We need teachers for the children at wInterkingdom. If there is some class that you would like to teach, that the children would enjoy, please feel free to contact me and I will see that you get signed up. We would love to have everyone teach something , that wishes to do so. Anything from Arts and Sciences to boffer and beginning rapier techniques are welcome. Thank you to everyone, in advance, who gives of there time and talents to children.

In Service to the Kingdom and the children,
Lady Olivia de Calais
MoC of Northkeep