[Northkeep] Officers Reports and Saga Submissions

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 14:47:49 PDT 2008

Greetings unto Northkeep. May your herds grow fat and ready for the
winter to come.

If any of you are interested in assisting with the heraldic activities
at Fair of the Harvest or wInterKingdom, please let me know. We will
need field, site, and court heralds for the first and site and court
heralds for the second. If you would like to see a heraldry-related
class at wInterKingdom, let me know in time to try to find an
appropriate teacher. If you would like to teach such a class, let me
AND the autocrats know, in either order.

If any of you have outstanding submissions to the College for name or
armory registrations and want to know what their status is, let me know
that, too. I will try to keep you informed of their progress.

If any of you need your information in either the kingdom or baronial
Order of Precedence updated, again, tell me.

If you HAVE let me know about any of those concerns, do it again, nag
me often. It helps keep me focused.

It is probably too late to get award recommendations in for Fair of the
Harvest, but feel free to try if you try IMMEDIATELY, and it is already
well into the appropriate time range to do so for wInterKingdom. If you
are considering recommending someone and need to know what award(s)
(s)he already has (if any) and can't find or trust the information in
either OP, let me know and I'll try to help.

Remember that my warrant is up in a bit over six months. I hope to have
several qualified candidates for my superiors to choose between ready
to take over. If you think you MIGHT be interested, let me know what
you need to know to decide, and if you ARE interested, let me know what
you feel you need to learn between now and then.

Kevin