[Northkeep] In search of rapier gear and other stuff

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Tue Oct 28 07:24:19 PDT 2008

Hey, all of you are great, Amadeo has been kind enough to help with a mask for Anandi, and Lady Dandi is working with me for a pavilion though not sure where that is going yet. But alas I still have not been able to come up with a mask for Talbot, so if you know of anyone please let me know, and thanks again to all that are so kind in helping out.

Yours in Service,
Facon