[Northkeep] OT

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 15:56:45 PDT 2008

V-Day Tulsa 2009 is proud to present Eve Ensler's "The Vagina Monologues" and more.  V-Day Tulsa raises money and awareness to help stop violence against women and girls.  Our 2009 events will take place in March '09, but already we NEED VOLUNTEERS!!!!!  Artists, photographers, make-up artists, hairdressers, theatre lovers, women, men, anyone who wants to stop violence against women and girls worldwide!

Attend our next volunteer orientation meeting...Nov. 5th, hosted by Tulsa Women's Collective at Central Library, Plaza Room, 2nd Floor, 7:00pm.  Look for our sign!

Participate as little or as much as you want!  If you can't attend an orientation meeting, please email us at:  VDayTulsa at aol.com  or   www.myspace.com/vdaytulsa

Future meetings to be announced.

Please help us to stop the violence!   Be a part of V-Day Tulsa!!

With love and respect to all,
Lord Aodh O'Hoolighan
m.k.a. Susan