[Northkeep] OT drummers needed

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 15:59:14 PDT 2008

If you read my last email, you know I'm a part of the group performing "The Vagina Monologues."  I realize March is not a good month for asking people to help.  My friends I sat with last night reminded me that Gulf War is in March.  Oops!  Anyway, if you are NOT going to Gulf, I could use your help.  I need drummers to play for a belly dancing group who performed this year.  They are great, and I would like to have some live drumming for them to dance to.  Any volunteers?  Our next orientation meeting is next Wednesday, November the 5th.  We will be meeting at the Central Library, downtown, Plaza room, 2nd floor.  If anyone, male or female, who would like to join our group, please come to our meeting.  More meetings will be announced at a later date.

Thanks so much to those who are willing to help!

Lord Aodh
m.k.a. Susan