[Northkeep] Demo Saturday???

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 06:19:48 PDT 2008

I apologize to all.  I will try again today to contact the person with the information. As far as I can tell right now it is the church at Apache and Lewis and I do know the time will be 130pm, ready to go.  I will send another email ASAP once I have a final address. Thank you all for helping out with this.

Angus Gunn.