[Northkeep] Demo this Sat.

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Tue Oct 28 09:38:46 PDT 2008

OK what church, what is the address and what time???

---- Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com> wrote:

Greetings to all of Northkeep,

We have been requested for a demo this weekend and I would like to coordinate as many as possible to attend. The demo is for the catholic church located at Pine and Lewis. So that there is no confusion, this is not the wInterkingdom site. This is another church. They will be holding mass and you are welcome to attend if you wish. Following the mass they would like a demonstration of fighting, bardic, arts, heraldry and all the finery that we can display. I have a mundane obligation that will keep me away, however if you have questions please feel free to ask. Please make sure that if you can attend, you do as this will be a good opportunity to demonstrate all that Northkeep is capable of.

Thank you,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Hospitaller Northkeep.