[Northkeep] MEAT!!!!

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 15:27:14 PDT 2008

This Saturday from 8am to 2pm National Steak and Poultry will have it's monthly sale to the public. The prices are decent and the meats are exellent. The only draw back is they sell by the case only (suppose to be 12-15 lbs each @ $1.50 to $3.75). NSP, if I remember correctly is just north of 76th St N and Hwy 169, west of the hwy. Anyway thought some of you you my wish to know and take advantage of the sale.

Thorvald

The problem with today is; They just will not let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's dam village down.