[Northkeep] leather

Steven Copley steven at stevencopley.com
Thu Sep 4 13:15:26 PDT 2008

I would go to EC leather over mid continent.

The lady who runs EC is very nice and she will give you deals if you
become a regular.  I have bought hundreds and hundreds from them and
they are an excellent place to go.  Sue is her name, I believe.

I am attending Triumphe and as such, I'm planning a leather working
night soon, prolly the weekend before...

If anyone is interested, I have most everything needed for leather
stuff.  I also need to get my newly purchased helmet ready to go if
someone would be willing to assist.  I'm in West Tulsa at 61st
south/US 75.

VALERIVS

--
Thanks,