[Northkeep] representation

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 17:14:36 PDT 2008

greetings

true , but i would make less noise in the woods if i wern't so......uuuuummmm....aaaaaaa......robust , yea , thats the word ; )
and it is getting close to time for me to go hunt the kings dee------  ummmm------- bunnies again , yes thats it the kings bunnies , so that i may feed my self , and others in the coming year = )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur