[Northkeep] Hurricane Ike

niki lambert redneckprincess1986 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 18:43:48 PDT 2008

Greetings All,

There has been a serious hurt to our kingdom and some are in much need of our assistance. They are asking for Gift Cards to places like home depot or Walmart to help those in need. Thousands in houston are still with out power. Please take it in your hearts to help those who helped us when we were devistated by the ice storm last december. Remember how you felt with out power or eating off camp stoves. It sucked. And they are now going through it.
The relief efforts are being distributed by Her Excellancy Tessa, and Her Grace Julia.
It might be good to get a set of things from the barony and get it down to them.
Abby
Going back into hiding!