[Northkeep] Brewing Competition at Diamond Wars

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 19:15:09 PDT 2008

Greetings,

The Interkingdom Brewers Guild (IKBG) will be hosting a brewing competition at Diamond Wars in the Barony of Small Grey Bear, Gleann Abheann, on Oct 10-12.

I strongly encourage all brewers, vintners, and cordial-makers of northern Ansteorra to submit the fruits of their labors against recognized standards of the Known Worlde...don't wait until Gulf Wars!

For those interested but unable to attend, I will be happy to transport your wares to the event on your behalf. I will be gathering entries at Triumph of the Eclipse and Battle of Three Kings (Rosenfeld).

If you have any questions about the competition or about the IKBG, please feel free to contact me at ld_tadhg at yahoo.com.

Regards,
H.L. Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair
...brick by brick