[Northkeep] Great event!!

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:46:09 PDT 2008

 Thanks to the people of Moonschadowe for hosting a wonderful event. The
weather was perfect and there was much fun to be had. It was really tough to
haul myself out of the tent and pack it up to go home, I think I'm getting
too old to have that much fun. After a bath, a nap and a half and 3 loads of
laundry I am feeling a bit more human. Thanks also for the honor of choosing
me as the Minstrel of the Eclipse, (sounds kinda ominous, don't it?) I am
very pleased and proud.
 Wow great job guys!
 Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
 aka Tina
 aka Bubbles Boudoir, an altogether *other *story

--
Any day above ground is a good day!