[Northkeep] Library Ren Faire

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 30 09:41:17 PDT 2008

The fair starts at 1pm and the Barony is going to try to be there at 9am to
get all of our things set up. The attendees usually start arriving an hour
early so we need to be ready to go by noon.

The Library theme this year is fairytales. I know they have many actors and
story tellers already lined up for this one day fair...but...anyone who can
come and add to the experience will likely be more than welcomed. If you
would like to speak with the coordinator for the fair her name is: Heidi
Garret and she can be reached via email at: hgarret at tulsalibrary.org

Kindly,
Ian
Baron