[Northkeep] (no subject)

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Mon Sep 8 05:51:57 PDT 2008

I am working on class schedules now.  Trying to make sure when the instructor is available and such.  I'll get back with you soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Tamara Britton
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 10:05 PM
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] (no subject)

Does anyone have an update on the CPR/First Aid classes?  Red Cross is offering a class on Sat--though it costs more--and I have the option of taking it if the other classes aren't going to be in the next week or so.

Dervilia O' Shannon

May you work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.
~An Irish Proverb