[Northkeep] Moonschadowe's triumph feast??

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 17:53:44 PDT 2008

greetings

and welcome to ansteorra !!

try :Triumphe III 'Crats

Event Steward
Lady Fëdora
Sarah Dahlgren
(580) 330-2550

Feast Stewards
Lord Charles the Grey
(405) 614-1888

Lady Vogna
(580) 774-8954

or  :  http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/triumphe/III/main.html

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tina Michael
  To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc. ; The Barony of Northkeep
  Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 7:40 PM
  Subject: [Northkeep] Moonschadowe's triumph feast??

  Greetings all!

     I am looking forward to attending the event next weekend at Moonschadowe
  and was wondering how to go about reserving one space for the feast if it is
  still available. This will be my second event here in Ansteorra and I am
  still a bit unclear as to how things are done. I guess I could see if I can
  find out the web page for the event but I guess that would be too easy.. Any
  advice, ya'll?
  Thanks,
   Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
   mka Tina Michael

  --
  Any day above ground is a good day!