[Northkeep] Fwd: [gdh] Military Review

Jon Eppler jon.d.eppler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 05:58:26 PDT 2008

It is amazing how much people quietly do that people never find out
til they are gone.  It sounds like it was an excellent service.

Johann

On 9/9/08, kevinkeary at aol.com <kevinkeary at aol.com> wrote:
> From Nerak, for those who are interested.
>
> Kevin

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night, in the
dusty recesses of their minds, awake in the day to find it was all
vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may
act their dreams with open eyes to make it reality." - T.E. Lawrence.