[Northkeep] Heralding Thanks from Triumph.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:45:23 PDT 2008

This year was the first year that I headed up heraldry at Triumph, and
I must say that while I did very little voice heraldry myself, I found
out first hand how hard heralds-in-charge have to work in order to
stay on top of things. However, all of my efforts would have been for
nothing if it had not been for the people who stepped up and answered
my request for help.

HL Adalia VonderBerg was an invaluable help with List heralding Friday
night and Satruday.

Alisa Blackdragon bravely offered to herald for the first time on
Saturday, and by all accounts acquitted herself well working with
Adalya.

HE Gunhildia Amberstar jumped in and helped cry the list as well
during the day, giving much needed breaks to others.

His Excelency Donnchadh stepped up and acted as court herald for HRH
Annelyse of Midrealm.

Marcus Crawford and Margaret Gruffydd worked throughout the day
Saturday as my site heralds, and I can not thank them enough for that
substantial effort. Working together, they managed to stay ahead of
the game, and keep the announcements on time and accurate.

As it happened, Mooneschadowe's Triumph Procession was cried by four
Heralds from Namron (and no, that wasn't any deliberate effort on my
park, just happenstance). Lady Sakami-Son, HLOwen Stott, HL Tadgh and
Lady Annya all did a spectacular job with almost no forewarning before
being kidnapped into it.

Attya (SP?) got strong armed into list heralding at the absolute last
minute on Sunday when we couldn't find someone else to handle the
second field.

Finally, after the first round, Lady Anywn from the Royal entourage
agreed to jump in and pick up list heraldry for the rest of the
tournament.

Oh, did I mention that JP did a Spectacular job heralding the
Newcomers tournament on Sunday as well.     *I'm going to have to make
sure to add him to my list of capable heralds.*

I know that I missed a few other names, and if anyone knows of someone
not mentioned above, please feel free to thank them for me, or just
e-mail me with a "you forgot this person" missive.

Thanks again to everyone who helped.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to Master Robert Fitzmogan.
Province of Mooneschaowe