[Northkeep] Posting by request: International Fest Thank you's

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 21:00:49 PDT 2008

I am forwarding this to the great Barony of Northkeep. From Our Hospitaler:

Greetings,
It's always great to see all of those that come out to help and support us  at Demos and this is no exception. We had a new site and it was Wonderful. We had enough space that we could have had a mini event.Well we'll see what happens next year :)
To all of our friends of the North that came out it was great to see you and your time and efforts were so appreciated. thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.
Lady Arabella
Eldern Hospitaler

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less