[Northkeep] Officer's Reports

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 06:56:25 PDT 2008

Well another month has gone by.  Practice is going well and if you have anyone new who like to try it please send them my way.  We are deep into tourney season but it has been a bit unusual with several tourneys in our southern lands being canceled due to some weather.  But thing are getting back on track and should be going well.  Grub and Garb is still the last Wednesday of the month and has been going very well.  We continue to have several knights in the region come by and fight with us and everyone is chipping in with cleaning the building.  All is well.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep