[Northkeep] FW: Garb search

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Mon Sep 29 12:34:17 PDT 2008

Forwarded by request

 ----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Rachel's <hallarachel at yahoo.com>
To: OKLAHOMA <northkeep at list.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 2:45:27 PM
Subject: Garb search

This message is intended for the Arts and Science area.  I am unable to
email dircetly so I am emailing to group page.  I apparently have lost
one box when I moved, and it was a very important box that contained all
of my garb referances and patterns for my clothing.  I have endlessly
searched on line and have not been able to find what I am looking for.
I am in search of a pattern for a Kirtle/Cotte also known as a
Cotehardie.  My referance source is the the Manesse Codec Paintings of
1300's - 1330's German based.  I am also looking for a pattern for a
Surcoat in the the same time frame and orgin as well as a Mantle with
arm slits.  I am looking for a period pattern that can be documented in
some way.  If there is any way that you or some one could help by even
pointing me in the right direction I would greatly appricate it.

Lady Halla
Rachel