[Northkeep] Fwd: Attention Any one with kids at fighter practice last night

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 12:42:27 PDT 2008

A professor of mine from Oregon State U said one of my favorite quotes regarding bad grammar.  "That is something with which I will not put." (That is something I will not put up with) This was her explanation of why you sometimes need to end with a preposition in order to keep from sounding ridiculous.

May you work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.
~An Irish Proverb