[Northkeep] Anyone going to Three Kings...

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Mon Sep 29 08:04:18 PDT 2008

I am going to 3 Kings and would be happy to deliver anything you need
delivered...

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Aline
Swynbrook
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 10:00 AM
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] Anyone going to Three Kings...

Hey everyone,

I have an item Their Royal Majesties of the Midrealm, Ullr and Annelyse,
wish to have taken to TRMs Ansteorra.  I myself, now living in
Grimfells, will be attending Blood of Heroes.  Is there anyone going to
whom I could drop this item off once I land this afternoon (sometime
between 3:30 and 5:00 pm) before I return to school.

In Service,
Aline Swynbrook