[Northkeep] April 11th Wendsday fighter practice

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 20:40:09 PDT 2009

With spring tourny season upon us I would like to have mock tournament at next Wendsday's FP. So if you have an interest in running a list or being a herald come get some practice.

Respond here if you would please so I can have idea who would like to do what. Anyone with the basic tools used to run a list would be most welcome.

Thanks
Thorvald

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.