[Northkeep] Sat. practice and demo.

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 15 09:41:12 PDT 2009

Where exactly is White Side Park?

Kindly,
Ian

________________________________
From: Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com>
To: Border Guard <northernborderguard at yahoogroups.com>; Northkeep Fighters <northkeepfighters at yahoogroups.com>; Northkeep <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:05:36 AM
Subject: [Northkeep] Sat. practice and demo.

Greetings Northkeep!

               The air is finally warming and it is time to see if we can help our great barony grow. This Sat. we will be holding a demo and fighter practice at White Side park at 1030am. Please bring your artwork, fighting ability, willingness to hang around in garb and talk, or whatever else you can contriubte and help our barony shine. The knight marshal and myself will be coordinating more of these types of small demos at different parks throughout the area. I hope to see you all there.

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire