[Northkeep] Sat. practice and demo.

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 21:08:25 PDT 2009

At this time as far as I know only pop up type shade canopys may be put up. They are limited to 10'x10' and no stakes. I will try to remeber to check on this.

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.