[Northkeep] Sat. practice and demo.

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 17:49:01 PDT 2009

    I have a problem and I hope someone can help me out.  I want to be a part of the demo Saturday at Whiteside, but my car has a dead battery.  This is more than needing a jump, it's the second time it's happened in a short span of time, and after a full recharge previously.  The thing is, I can't use the Toyota because Anton needs to have some bloodwork tests at the hospital (nothing serious, just checking cholesterol levels, etc.) and needs to have the car.  So I need a ride to the park, with my chair, several pieces of garb and needlework for display.  I also have a 6' folding table that can be used for display if it would be useful.  I live at 2nd & Harvard, about 4 mi. from the park and would consider it a privilege to pay for gas to anyone who would be willing to pick me up.  Anton can come and get me whenever he is done with his tests and other errands, so no one needs to be responsible for taking me home.
    I would love to be part of this demo and of course I can be ready at whatever time is required.  Thank you.

                                                                                             Baroness Catrin